What is Bitcoin? Bitcoin News
- 2021-10-23 10:30 - Crypto Price Prediction: Bitcoin Forecast To Hit $5 Million As Price Soars Through 2021 ForbesBitcoin's Record-Breaking Week Is Ending With a Whimper BloombergBitcoin ETFs Are Changing the Game for Cryptos. But Investors Should Be Wary. Barron'sBitcoin price consolidation leans toward ‘another leg higher’ CointelegraphMarket Wrap: Bitcoin Retreats From All-Time High; Ether Outperforms CoinDeskView Full Coverage on Google Newswww.forbes.com
- 2021-10-22 18:58 - Jeffrey Gundlach says bitcoin 'double-top' chart at all-time highs looks scarier than this summer CNBCwww.cnbc.com
- 2021-10-22 17:09 - Walmart shoppers can now buy bitcoin at kiosks in some stores CBS Newswww.cbsnews.com
- 2021-10-22 16:44 - Analysts hold their $250K Bitcoin price target even as BTC falls below $60K Cointelegraphcointelegraph.com
- 2021-10-22 05:59 - Bitcoin ($BTC USD) Cryptocurrency Price Next Test Seen as $90,000 Bloombergwww.bloomberg.com
- 2021-10-22 00:30 - Is this a Bitcoin bubble? The debate is roiling some of Wall Street’s most seasoned investors Fortunefortune.com
- 2021-10-21 20:24 - Market Wrap: Bitcoin Drops as Indicators Show Extreme Optimism CoinDeskwww.coindesk.com
- 2021-10-21 15:37 - Bitcoin (BTC) Mistakenly Falls 87% on Binance's US Exchange Bloombergwww.bloomberg.com
- 2021-10-21 13:15 - Bitcoin ($BTC USD) Is Taking a Breather After Hitting All Time High Bloombergwww.bloomberg.com
- 2021-10-21 11:24 - Tech billionaire Peter Thiel says he ‘underinvested’ in bitcoin CNBCwww.cnbc.com
- 2021-10-21 09:12 - Suddenly, a bitcoin move to $100K doesn't seem so farfetched Yahoo Financefinance.yahoo.com
- 2021-10-21 06:24 - Crypto Market Tops $2.7 Trillion as Rally Reaches Beyond Bitcoin Bloombergwww.bloomberg.com
- 2021-10-20 22:11 - Pennsylvania bitcoin miner jumps 52% in Nasdaq debut as bitcoin price hits record CNBCwww.cnbc.com
- 2021-10-20 19:33 - Bitcoin tops $66,000, sets record as crypto goes mainstream Associated Pressapnews.com
- 2021-10-20 16:13 - Bitcoin Price Soars to an All-Time High. What's Next. Barron'swww.barrons.com
- 2021-10-20 15:27 - Bitcoin just hit an all-time high of over $66,000—but it's 'the least ideal time to buy,' one expert says CNBCwww.cnbc.com
- 2021-10-20 13:50 - Bitcoin jumps to new high above $66,000 after landmark U.S. ETF launch CNBCwww.cnbc.com
- 2021-10-20 12:30 - As bitcoin soars in value again, here's what to think about before you buy CNBCwww.cnbc.com
- 2021-10-17 22:45 - ‘Urgent’ Action Needed—‘Massive’ Bitcoin And Crypto Price Collapse Warning Issued Over Systemic Risk Forbeswww.forbes.com
- 2021-10-08 07:00 - Bitcoin ($BTC USD) Crypto Prices, News: US SEC May Allow Four ETFs This Month Bloombergwww.bloomberg.com
What is Bitcoin?
Bitcoin (BTC) is a type of crypto asset (virtual currency), and as of March 29, 2021, it is the crypto asset (virtual currency) with the highest market capitalization in the world. From this, Bitcoin (BTC) can be said to be synonymous with crypto assets (virtual currency). In addition, since Bitcoin (BTC) boasts a high degree of popularity, many people misunderstand that “cryptocurrency (virtual currency) = Bitcoin (BTC)”, but Bitcoin (BTC) is just a crypto asset (BTC). It is a kind of virtual currency), and there are many other crypto assets (virtual currency).
In addition, there is an upper limit to the number of Bitcoins (BTC) that can be issued, which is set at 21 million. As of March 29, 2021, about 89% of it has been issued and distributed, and the remaining 11% will be issued sequentially in the future by mining described later.
History of Bitcoin
Bitcoin (BTC) is an indispensable and important entity when considering the history of crypto assets (virtual currency). That’s because Bitcoin (BTC) was the first of all crypto assets (cryptocurrencies) to be created.
Bitcoin (BTC) began with a treatise published online by a person named Satoshi Nakamoto. The title of the treatise was “Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System”, which advocated a new property value of Bitcoin (BTC).
However, this paper was published in an anonymous space on the Internet. Therefore, as of March 29, 2021, information such as who is the person who claims to be Satoshi Nakamoto and what nationality he is is not clear.
However, this paper, which presented a new form of property value called Bitcoin (BTC), was well received in various fields at that time.