HUGE BITCOIN PRICE CORRECTION POSSIBLE…???
The price of Bitcoin is on a decline already and seems to consolidate slightly below $12.000. Is a huge Bitcoin price correction possible from this point on?
- Bitcoin Lender BlockFi Raises $50M In Series C Round Forbes
- YFI Becomes First Altcoin to Exceed the Price of Bitcoin — Now What? Cointelegraph
- Bitcoin ‘Black Thursday’ Repeat Unlikely as Exchanges Have Less BTC Cointelegraph
- Bitcoin Will Hit $340K if BTC Price Repeats 2016 Halving Cycle Pattern Cointelegraph
- Crypto Traders Discuss Whether Bitcoin Price Can Dip Below $10K Again Cointelegraph
- Market Wrap: Bitcoin Sinks to $11.6K as Ether’s Gas Keeps Rising – CoinDesk CoinDesk
- Bitcoin Risks Deeper Drop if Dollar Rebounds – CoinDesk CoinDesk
- In a world where central banks issue digital currencies, bitcoin and Libra may find a place CNBC
- ‘Extreme’ Bitcoin Growth In Africa Is Sending Crypto ‘Mainstream,’ Binance-Backed Exchange CEO Reveals Alongside Fresh Funding Forbes
- Ren Just Had a Great Week as Demand for Bitcoin on DeFi Rises – CoinDesk CoinDesk