What is Bitcoin? Bitcoin News
- 2022-01-20 02:34 - Why Real Estate Investors Should Love Bitcoin Bitcoin Magazinebitcoinmagazine.com
- 2022-01-20 00:00 - El Salvador’s plan to create the first Bitcoin-powered nation is tanking the economy—and is a mess by every measure Fortunefortune.com
- 2022-01-19 23:00 - The Actual Impact Of Bitcoin On War Bitcoin Magazinebitcoinmagazine.com
- 2022-01-19 22:50 - MicroStrategy (MSTR) Will Never Sell Its Bitcoin (BTC) Says CEO Bloombergwww.bloomberg.com
- 2022-01-19 20:59 - Bitcoin price hovers around $42,000, Cardano pulls back nearly 5% Bankrate.comwww.bankrate.com
- 2022-01-19 20:26 - How Jack Dorsey’s Block Is Paving The Way For Bitcoin Bitcoin Magazinebitcoinmagazine.com
- 2022-01-19 19:09 - Intel, Block Supporting Mining a Positive for Bitcoin’s Price: Analyst CoinDeskwww.coindesk.com
- 2022-01-19 18:36 - EU regulator wants to ban energy-intensive bitcoin mining New York Post nypost.com
- 2022-01-19 18:12 - Google Cards To Store Bitcoin And Crypto: Report Bitcoin Magazinebitcoinmagazine.com
- 2022-01-19 17:00 - This is what sparked the crypto market crash - prices of Bitcoin, Ethereum, Shiba Inu NationalWorldwww.nationalworld.com
- 2022-01-19 16:33 - Bitcoin, Ethereum Enter Potential Buy Zone Crypto Briefingcryptobriefing.com
- 2022-01-19 16:01 - Bitcoin’s transition to a risk-off asset will propel it to $100K in 2022, says Bloomberg analyst Cointelegraphcointelegraph.com
- 2022-01-19 13:57 - Bitcoin, Ethereum, Crypto News and Price Data Coindeskwww.coindesk.com
- 2022-01-19 13:50 - Grayscale Bitcoin Fund (BTC, GBTC) Is Big Casualty of Crypto Selloff Bloombergwww.bloomberg.com
- 2022-01-19 11:30 - With Bitcoin At $43,000, Check Out These Crypto Stocks Forbeswww.forbes.com
- 2022-01-19 09:30 - Is There a Right Way to Invest in Bitcoin in 2022? Yes. Yahoo Financefinance.yahoo.com
- 2022-01-18 21:33 - Bitcoin investors dig in for long haul in 'staggering' shift Reuterswww.reuters.com
- 2022-01-16 12:00 - Bitcoin crashes the midterms POLITICOwww.politico.com
- 2022-01-15 12:34 - ‘Bitcoin is absolutely a tool for social justice’: ex-government regulator turned crypto adviser Yahoo Financefinance.yahoo.com
- 2022-01-15 11:15 - ‘Astonishing’—An Investment Giant Just Advised Countries And Central Banks To Buy Bitcoin While The Price Is Low Forbeswww.forbes.com
What is Bitcoin?
Bitcoin (BTC) is a type of crypto asset (virtual currency), and as of March 29, 2021, it is the crypto asset (virtual currency) with the highest market capitalization in the world. From this, Bitcoin (BTC) can be said to be synonymous with crypto assets (virtual currency). In addition, since Bitcoin (BTC) boasts a high degree of popularity, many people misunderstand that “cryptocurrency (virtual currency) = Bitcoin (BTC)”, but Bitcoin (BTC) is just a crypto asset (BTC). It is a kind of virtual currency), and there are many other crypto assets (virtual currency).
In addition, there is an upper limit to the number of Bitcoins (BTC) that can be issued, which is set at 21 million. As of March 29, 2021, about 89% of it has been issued and distributed, and the remaining 11% will be issued sequentially in the future by mining described later.
History of Bitcoin
Bitcoin (BTC) is an indispensable and important entity when considering the history of crypto assets (virtual currency). That’s because Bitcoin (BTC) was the first of all crypto assets (cryptocurrencies) to be created.
Bitcoin (BTC) began with a treatise published online by a person named Satoshi Nakamoto. The title of the treatise was “Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System”, which advocated a new property value of Bitcoin (BTC).
However, this paper was published in an anonymous space on the Internet. Therefore, as of March 29, 2021, information such as who is the person who claims to be Satoshi Nakamoto and what nationality he is is not clear.
However, this paper, which presented a new form of property value called Bitcoin (BTC), was well received in various fields at that time.