What is Bitcoin? Bitcoin News
- 2021-12-03 18:30 - Bitcoin Drops Below $56K as Momentum Slows, Support at $53K CoindeskAnalyst says Bitcoin is 'on sale' after BTC price dips below $54,000 CointelegraphBitcoin briefly drops below $60,000 as major cryptocurrencies fall CNBCBitcoin Price Falls Almost 20% Since Biggest Cryptocurrency's Historic Record BloombergTA: Bitcoin Close Below $56K Could Spark A Larger Decline NewsBTCView Full Coverage on Google Newswww.coindesk.com
- 2021-12-03 18:21 - Ethereum outshines Bitcoin in cryptocurrency horse race, price may have further to run Yahoo MoneyEthereum ‘about to go parabolic’ against Bitcoin as analysts weigh BTC bear case CointelegraphMarket Wrap: Bitcoin Underperforms as Ether and Other Altcoins Rise CoindeskBitcoin hits new all-time high above $68,000 as cryptocurrencies extend rally CNBCBitcoin, ether hit all-time highs as momentum accelerates ReutersView Full Coverage on Google Newsfinance.yahoo.com
- 2021-12-03 16:17 - Billionaire Investor Charlie Munger Thinks China Was Right to Ban Bitcoin; Crypto Twitter Responds Coindeskwww.coindesk.com
- 2021-12-03 15:13 - Warren Targets Bitcoin Miner Greenidge’s Environmental Footprint Coindeskwww.coindesk.com
- 2021-12-03 15:00 - I Bought My First Bitcoin. Here Are 3 Surprising Things I Learned Motley Foolwww.fool.com
- 2021-12-03 14:54 - Metaverse Coins Top Bitcoin Gains This Year, Macro Hive Says Bloombergwww.bloomberg.com
- 2021-12-03 14:51 - Bitcoin Miner TeraWulf Raises $200M in Debt and Equity Coindeskwww.coindesk.com
- 2021-12-03 14:18 - Marathon Digital’s Bitcoin Production Fell in November as Maintenance Work Cut Capacity; Stock Sags Coindeskwww.coindesk.com
- 2021-12-03 11:48 - Academic research claims ETH is a ‘superior’ store of value to Bitcoin Cointelegraphcointelegraph.com
- 2021-12-03 11:48 - Expectations of bitcoin GOV.UKwww.gov.uk
- 2021-12-03 11:24 - What Is Bitcoin City? TheStreetwww.thestreet.com
- 2021-12-03 09:21 - Top Cryptocurrency Prices Today: Bitcoin recovers; Dogecoin and Polkadot rally up to 9% Economic Timeseconomictimes.indiatimes.com
- 2021-12-02 23:28 - Michael Saylor Calls Bitcoin the World’s Reserve Asset but Not So Good for Buying a Cup of Coffee Coindeskwww.coindesk.com
- 2021-12-02 21:24 - Market Wrap: Bitcoin Vulnerable to Rising Leverage Despite Short-Term Optimism Coindeskwww.coindesk.com
- 2021-12-02 21:10 - Omicron Risk Unlocks Profit For Retail Traders Shorting Bitcoin Forbeswww.forbes.com
- 2021-12-02 19:07 - Goldman Sachs, Other Wall Street Banks Exploring Bitcoin-Backed Loans: Sources Coindeskwww.coindesk.com
- 2021-12-02 12:54 - Bitcoin’s Bullish Trajectory Intact, but December Jump to $100K Looks Unlikely: Analysts Coindeskwww.coindesk.com
- 2021-11-30 20:13 - Bitcoin bull run shows signs of wear as crypto investors eye other coins; Omicron, Fed taper loom Yahoo Financefinance.yahoo.com
- 2021-11-29 18:12 - The World Bitcoin Will Build Coindeskwww.coindesk.com
- 2021-11-29 10:03 - Bitcoin climbs back above $58,000 as cryptocurrencies rebound from sell-off CNBCwww.cnbc.com
What is Bitcoin?
Bitcoin (BTC) is a type of crypto asset (virtual currency), and as of March 29, 2021, it is the crypto asset (virtual currency) with the highest market capitalization in the world. From this, Bitcoin (BTC) can be said to be synonymous with crypto assets (virtual currency). In addition, since Bitcoin (BTC) boasts a high degree of popularity, many people misunderstand that “cryptocurrency (virtual currency) = Bitcoin (BTC)”, but Bitcoin (BTC) is just a crypto asset (BTC). It is a kind of virtual currency), and there are many other crypto assets (virtual currency).
In addition, there is an upper limit to the number of Bitcoins (BTC) that can be issued, which is set at 21 million. As of March 29, 2021, about 89% of it has been issued and distributed, and the remaining 11% will be issued sequentially in the future by mining described later.
History of Bitcoin
Bitcoin (BTC) is an indispensable and important entity when considering the history of crypto assets (virtual currency). That’s because Bitcoin (BTC) was the first of all crypto assets (cryptocurrencies) to be created.
Bitcoin (BTC) began with a treatise published online by a person named Satoshi Nakamoto. The title of the treatise was “Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System”, which advocated a new property value of Bitcoin (BTC).
However, this paper was published in an anonymous space on the Internet. Therefore, as of March 29, 2021, information such as who is the person who claims to be Satoshi Nakamoto and what nationality he is is not clear.
However, this paper, which presented a new form of property value called Bitcoin (BTC), was well received in various fields at that time.